Have you ever wondered is there a better way?
Most of us have and I am sure your customers have thought the same thing.
One sentence sums it up nicely “Your customers demand simplicity and simplicity requires that you eliminate anything that clutters the user experience”
Today we have more technology available, channels to network and communicate.
Customers have more choice, more information and a serious case of overload.
When millions of ideas go through your heads to grow your businesses it is easy to forget about the advantages of simplicity and how to embrace it.
So in no particular order here are a few questions that could help you embrace simplicity for your customers, you and your business:
- Can you reduce your pricing options so it makes it easier for your customers to choose and buy?
- Can you show your price or price range to save customers contacting your business to find out?
- Can you offer packages to stop spending time on proposals?
- Do you really need comments to go to moderation on your blog?
- Are all the features for your products or services essential?
- Can you simplify your product or service features and save money?
- How many blogs or newsletters do you really need to subscribe to?
- Can you simplify your packaging of your product?
- Are there steps you can eliminate on your website for customers to buy your product or service easily?
- Is there a way to make your service delivery of your products or services simple for customers?
- Are there any marketing tactics you can get rid of that are nice but not necessary?
- Do you need to offer every type of product or service that you can possibly offer?
- Can you package up your services based on understanding customers’ needs and desires, making choosing easier?
- Do you need all the different types of technology applications or devices you have to run your business effectively?
- Can you simplify your customer’s buying process of your products or services?
- Are there opportunities to clean up the appearance and use of your website?
- Do you need to try every new marketing tool or platform that comes onto the market?
- Can you simplify your communication messages to one core promise to your key customers?
Getting rid of the clutter in your office or home can make a big difference in your life. So can embracing simplicity when marketing your brand.
I am sure you have tips that we can all learn from so please share them.
This article has been updated from when it originally appeared.
Are you interested in growing your business with simplicity. If you are, I can help. Click Here to see how.